Srinivasu Kollu S.A. ( Social Studies ) ZPHS.KANDI KUPPA , KATRENI KONA MANDAL , E.G.Dt. 9494553601 firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPLOYEE – ADD/EDIT/REMOVE ADDED BENEFICIARY
UNDER EHS SCHEME
The purpose of the document is to make the user understand how to add beneficiary or to remove
already added beneficiary in the EHS scheme. The document will give a complete screen shots of how
the employee needs to add/remove beneficiary under the scheme.
1. Login to the EHS web portal using the URL www.ehf.gov.in.
2. Login as Employee with respective Employee ID & Password as shown in screen shot 1.
Screen Shot 1
3. Click on ‘Registrations’ tab as shown in screen shot 2.
Initiate New/Rejected Beneficiaries:
This is to add beneficiary or to remove already added beneficiary.
Screen Shot 2
& password Login as ’employee’
Click here to login
4. On clicking ‘initiate new/rejected beneficiaries’, a page will be displayed depicting ‘Beneficiary
Worklist’ as shown in screen shot 3.
Screen Shot 3
5. On clicking ‘add beneficiary’, a page will be displayed as shown in screen shot 4.
NOTE: If the dependent family member DOB is below 5years, then it requests for DOB certificate
to add beneficiary
DOB below 5yrs
If DOB below 5yrs,
then it request for DOB certificate & photo
NOTE: If the dependent family member DOB is above 5years, then it requests for Aadhar
Certificate and Photo.
Screen Shot 4
6. As shown in the above screen shot ,the user has a provision to
Save: Save tab is to partially save the beneficiary details.
Reset: Reset tab is to erase the entered data and re-enter the details.
Submit : is to submit the saved beneficiary details.
7. On clicking ‘save’, a message ‘Beneficiary details saved successfully’ will pop up as shown in
screen shot 5
Screen Shot 5
If DOB above 5yrs,
then it requests for aadhaar certificate & photo
click here to
partially save the details
DOB above 5yrs
8. On clicking ‘OK’, a page will be displayed wherein the user here has a provision to edit/remove
the details of the added beneficiary.
Screen Shot 6
9. Once the user cross verifies the saved details he has a provision to submit the saved beneficiary
details as shown in screen shot 7.
Screen Shot 7
NOTE: Once the beneficiary details are submitted, the user will not have any provision to edit/remove
click on the hyperlink
to edit the details click here to remove
the added beneficiary
click here to submit
10. On clicking ‘submit’, a message ‘Beneficiary details added successfully’ will pop up as shown in
screen shot 8.
Screen Shot 8
NOTE: If the dependent family member spouse is Govt Employee/Govt Pensioner/Others, then it
If the Spouse is a Government Pensioner:
Govt. Pensioner: it requests for Employee/Pensioner ID,HOD,Last Posted District,Pension Office
District,STO Office Unit, Pay Source,PRC, Pay Grade, Aadhaar Certificate & Photo.
If the Spouse is a Government Employee:
Govt. Employee: it requests for Employee/Pensioner ID,HOD, District, DDO Code,
Designation,Service,Category,Pay Source, PRC, Pay Grade, Current Pay, Certificate, Photo & Service
Conditions for adding beneficiary:
1. If the dependent family member DOB is above 5years, then it requests for Aadhaar card
certificate and Photo.
2. If the dependent family member DOB is below 5years, then it requests for DOB certificate
3. Beneficiary once added for any relationship, cannot be added twice in dependent family
4. Son’s age greater than 25 can not be added. If son is disabled, then age greater that 25 will
5. Dependent’s daughter age greater than 25 is acceptable.
6. Relationship and Gender must match.
All Rights Reserved @ www.newfiles.in 2019